Sydney’s List of Team Building Venues for Off sites, Conferencing, Meetings and Incentives
Bushsports has been around since 1969. In this time we have kept up the pace of finding and matching unique venues in and around Sydney for a great range of team building activities. Please view the list with North, South, East, West of Sydney options being outlined further down.
To discuss suitable activities from Abseiling, to Cooking, through to white water and Indoor Team Building Initiatives to develop your team please call 02 9871 3333.
- Argyle Venues in Sydney Phone 02 9247 7782
5 unique, distinctive heritage venues with tasteful lounge settings at The Rocks Sydney
- Art Gallery of NSWin Sydney Phone 02 9225 1624 .
One of Sydney’s most prestigious venues.
- Australian Museum, Sydney Phone 02 9320 6182
A prestigious Sydney landmark.
- Australian National Maritime Museum, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Phone 02 9298 3625
- Landmark Harbourside Museum, Glebe.
The Boathouse on Blackwattle Bay Phone 02 9518 9011
- Leading fresh fish and seafood restaurant only ten minutes from the CBD.
- Botanic Gardens Restaurant phone 02 9241 2419 Sydney
Stunning restaurant surrounded by lush greenery.
- Bungalow 8 Telephone: 02 9299 4660. Enjoy Sydney’s beautiful, waterfront locations.
- Cafe Sydney 02 9251 8683 Circular Quay. Cafe Sydney captures the essence of Sydney with exceptionally matched wines. A signature venue making the most of Sydney Harbour views from above Customs House.
- Captain Cook Cruises have exceptional space and activities for social groups facilitated by THRILL whilst cruising Sydney Harbour. Phone 02 9206 1162 to chat with Sydney’s best dressed fleet.
- Cargo Bar phone: 02 9262 1777 Sydney. King Street Wharf a fun waterside venue with some upbeat tempos to Salsa or Dip into Mussels.
- Century Venues phone: 02 9519 9231 Sydney. Three of Sydney’s premier Theatre Venues are newly available for corporate events, launches and great gigs.
- City Recital Hall Angel Place phone 02 9231 9002 Sydney. Elegant recital hall, state-of-the-art technology, uplifting design.
- Cruise Bar, Restaurant & Events with grand views of The Opera House and right by the Harbours Water Edge. Phone 02 9251 1188
- Circular Quay Sydney. Cruise Bar, Restaurant & Events provides 3 levels of stylish function venues below The Rocks at Circular Quay.
- Crystal Palace in Luna Park, is more than JUST FOR FUN! Activities, events, celebrations and parties!!! Phone 02 9033 7540 at Milsons Point.
- Customs House Phone 02 9265 9189 is the perfect Harbourside Venue.
Positioned in the heart Circular Quay, one of Sydney’s finest historic buildings with a glass floor mapping the constellations of iconic Sydney.
- Darling Quarter: The Darling Quarter in Darling Harbour next to CBA place is Sydney’s newest corporate playground. Engage in Table Tennis, whilst setting up exceptional events at Imax and the Sydney Convention Centre!
- Dockside Phone 02 9261 3777 Sydney reveals a purpose built multi-function venue with panoramic views of Darling Harbour.
- Doltone House Phone 02 8571 0622 nestled in Pyrmont exhibits a Unique heritage restaurant in spectacular waterfront location.
- The Establishment is now long established as the bar that links the corporate world to the ASX. Phone 02 9240 3000 Sydney. One of Sydney’s finest establishments.
- Flying Fish Restaurant & Bar phone 02 9518 6677 Pyrmont. A frisbees throw from Darling Harbour and Star City Casino.
Award-winning venue on Sydney’s spectacular harbour foreshore.
- GPO Sydney phone 02 9229 7700 Syndney, Sneydey, Sidney, Sydney’s Regardless of our syntax this is one of the best drinking, dining and entertainment complex for 10 to 1,500 guests.
Harbours Edge phone 02 9211 7255 Darling Harbour. Harbour’s Edge is a beautifully designed, versatile and comfortable venue.
- Havana Club De Luxe phone 02 9331 7729 located in Darlinghurst boasts a 600pax venue featuring luxurious suede, 4 Bars, and party Dance floor.
- HILTON – The Hilton Hotel is our premier team building activities and events location in Sydney. Here we facilitate a terrific range of experiences from cooking to charity events.
- Home Sydney phone 02 9266 0600 on Darling Park. Sydney’s centrally located entertainment venue for corporate, private and special events.
- Hotel CBD phone 02 8297 7000 Sydney Hotel CBD, remodelled into a reputable oasis of style.
- Hoyts Cinemas phone 02 9609 3965 Sydney. State-of-the-art conference and event venues nationwide.
- IMAX Theatre Sydney phone 02 9213 1600 Darling Harbour. Think events, think smart, with easy access, think IMAX.
Inter Continental Sydney phone 02 9240 1202 Sydney. Luxury hotel with meeting rooms in the beautifully restored Treasury Building.
- Italian Village phone 02 9247 6111 The Rocks. Three levels, 5 roomed restaurant and function centre.
Ivy phone 02 9240 3000 Sydney. One of Sydney’s newest and fun funky establishments with a range of amazing bars, restaurants and rooms.
- Ideal for a thrilling corporate meet to innovate thinking in 20012. Justice & Police Museum – Historic Houses trust Venues. Phone 02 8239 2288 Circular Quay. Historic venue for all events themed in law, crime and order.
- Kingpin Bowling Lounge phone 03 8646 4101 Darling Harbour. Premium entertainment activities of bowling, laser skirmish, pool tables, supplemented gourmet food and beverages.
L’Aqua phone 02 9261 3777 Sydney. Unique venue for any style of special event or conference.
- La Sala phone 02 9281 3352 found in Surry Hills. Serving a creative and exciting selection of modern Italian cuisine. La Sala is ideal for intimate functions and events.
Le Montage phone 02 9555 6099 Lilyfield a 10 minute drive from Sydney Centre. Le Montage is extroverted and tastefully situated by Balmain.
- Luxe Studios phone 02 9361 0077 East Sydney. Team Events are a de Luxe open the imagination!
- The Mint – HHT Venues phone 02 8239 2288 Sydney. Stamp your functions approval on Sydney CBD’s newest unique venue.
- MoS Cafe – that’s the Museum of Sydney’s eatery! Phone 02 9241 3636. An historical Australian venue, great indigenous exhibits and fine cuisine contemporary style.
Museum of Contemporary Art phone 02 9245 2400 Circular Quay West.
- Located at Circular Quay, the MCA venues have spectacular views of Sydney. Utilise the balconies to impress on any starry Sydney Night!!!!
Museum of Sydney – HHT Venues phone 02 8239 2288 Sydney. A modern Museum built on an equally historic Sydney site.
- The National Trust Centre phone 02 9258 0126 The Rocks. Historic Sydney landmark at Observatory Hill.
- Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour phone 02 8217 4000 Darling Harbour, CBD location near popular restaurants, shopping and attractions.
- Number One Wine Bar & Bistro phone 02 8252 9296 Circular Quay
- Ocean Room phone 02 9252 9585 The Rocks.
Sydney’s freshest seafood dining experience.
- Overseas Passenger Terminal phone02 9299 5868 The Rocks. Premier Sydney Harbour waterfront venue, 4 dedicated event spaces.
- Oxford Art Factory phone 02 9332 3711 Darlinghurst. A chic, New York inspired warehouse style venue.
Park Hyatt Sydney phone 02 9241 1234 The Rocks. Exquisite style, dramatic location, exclusive service.
- The Pavilion phone 02 9232 1322 Sydney. One of Sydney’s landmark locations, ideal for multiple purposes.
- Peter Doyle@ The Quay phone 02 9252 3400 Circular Quay. Celebrity Chef and Famous seafood restaurant now available for gastronomical functions and events.
- Powerhouse Museum phone 02 9217 0341 Ultimo. Sydney’s brilliant, powerful museum which loves kids.
- QUAY phone 02 9241 4565 The Rocks. Winner 2009 Restaurant of the Year in Sydney.
- Quayside Charters phone 02 9341 8226 Botany. Quayside Charters luxury and special event cruising on Sydney Harbour.
- Richmond Villa phone 02 9247 3953 Sydney. Richmond Villa is an historic sandstone building in the City.
- S H Ervin Gallery 02 9258 0140 The Rocks. A beautiful public gallery space located at The Rocks.
- Sky Lounge phone 02 8023 7600 Sydney. Prestigious location, top quality food and attention to detail!
- Slide Bar Cabaret and Club phone 02 8915 1899 Darlinghurst. A glamorous sophisticated and surprising boutique venue, centrally located.
- Slip Inn phone 02 9240 3000 Sydney. One of Sydney’s original and most exciting function venues.
- SMC Conference & Function Centre phone 02 9284 2835 Sydney. One building, sixteen rooms, millions of configurations.
Star Room phone 02 9261 3777 Sydney. Premier stand alone function venue for 80 to 400 guests.
- Starship Sydney and The Pontoon phone 02 9719 1338 Drummoyne, The most stunning harbour cruising vessels.
- State Library of New South Wales phone 02 9273 1744 Sydney. A beautiful cultural institution with contemporary and heritage venues.
- The State Theatre 02 9373 6655 Sydney A palace of dreams in Sydney’s heart.
- Strike Bowling Bar 1300 787 453 Sydney. Ten pin bowling, karaoke, interactive games, pool, team building.
- Sugaroom Restaurant Bar & Lounge phone 02 9571 5055 Pyrmont. Sugaroom is a waterfront hotspot located at Pyrmont.
- Summit Restaurant & Orbit Lounge Bar phone 02 9247 9777 Sydney. One of Sydney’s most famous icons, 360 degree views, 365 days.
- Sun Studios 02 9641 5555 Alexandria. Converted warehouse style venue with creative spaces. Capacity 10 to 1000+. Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 02 9282 5000 Sydney. This is the location for all big events within Sydney City!!! Accessibility with waterfront location and world-class facilities in the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Opera House 02 8274 9600 Sydney. Sydney’s iconic and beautiful masterpiece, located on the foreshore of stunning Sydney Harbour.
- Sydney Theatre at Walsh Bay & The Wharf 02 9250 1900 Walsh Bay. Distinction, atmosphere and marvellous performances.
- Sydney Town Hall phone 02 9265 9189. Capture Sydney’s soul in one of the city’s most exciting venues. The Tea Room QVB 02 9283 7279 Sydney. Discover The Tearoom that serves much more.
- The Loft phone 02 9299 4770 Sydney. Stunning cocktail lounge.
- The University of Sydney Venue Collection – 02 9563 6245 University of Sydney. Unique and inspiring venues to create innovative events.
- UNSW CBD Campus 02 9931 9444 Sydney. Creative workshop space to promote unique thoughts.
- Verandah phone 02 9239 5888 Sydney. Verandah Hotel, Bar Bistro, BBQ and Functions.
- Waterfront & Wolfies Grill, The Rocks phone 02 9247 3666 Two of Sydney’s oldest and most unique venues.
- WatersEdge 02 9247 4927 Walsh Bay. Breathtaking harbour views with floor to ceiling glass windows.
- The Watershed Hotel 02 9282 9444 Pyrmont. Laid back, alfresco sophisticated venue, dazzling harbour views.
- The White Horse 02 8333 9999 Surry Hills. Bold art, ironwork and luxurious fittings. A relaxed vibe.
- Wildfire 02 8273 1222 The Rocks NOW MOVED – An ultimate sensory experience of fire and ice at Wildfire.
Team Building Venues listed close to the SYDNEY’S Sunrise in the EAST
- Beppi’s Restaurant 02 9360 4558 Darlinghurst; Beppi’s, established 1956, has an unmatched tradition of hospitality.
- Byron Kennedy Hall 02 9921 5333 Moore Park; The Byron Kennedy Hall is an oasis of elegance in the East.
- Catalina Restaurant 02 9371 0555 Rose Bay; Beautiful harbourside restaurant famous for exceptional functions.
- Centennial Parklands Dining 02 9380 9350 Centennial Park; A unique venue offering the ambience of Centennial Park with world-class catering and facilities.
- Challis Studios 02 8354 5060 Potts Point; Challis Studios is a boutique studio space, a unique event hire venue.
- Charles Hewitt Gallery 02 9331 4988 Darlinghurst. Creative space for your next event.
- China Doll 02 9380 6744 Woolloomooloo. A restaurant that captures the true essence of Sydney.
- Elizabeth Bay House – HHT Venues. Phone 02 8239 2288 Elizabeth Bay
- Magnificent, historic masterpiece located in Elizabeth Bay.
- The Entertainment Quarter 02 8117 6700 Moore Park. Covers all your corporate entertainment needs.
- The Fringe Bar 02 9360 5443 Paddington. An iconic Oxford Street favourite. The Fringe Bar is open 7 days and 7 nights!
- Hordern Pavilion 02 9921 5333 Moore Park. Since 1924 and still parties hard!
- Lindesay phone 02 9363 2401 Darling Point; A beautiful harbourside setting with spectacular views.
- Newmarket Stables 02 9211 4522 Randwick; One of Sydney’s most unique event venues.
- Otto Ristorante 02 9368 7488 Woolloomooloo; Otto is renowned for its service and flavours of Italy.
- Paddington Town Hall 02 9265 9189 Paddington; Located in the heart of Sydney’s fashionable Paddington district.
- Parade Theatre – NIDA 02 9697 7585 Kensington; Architectural elegance.
- Poolside Cafe 02 8354 1044 The Domain; A striking venue for casual dining or a special event.
- Pyd Building 02 9319 7988 Waterloo; Three unique versatile venue spaces, architecturally designed, pyd building.
- Royal Hall of Industries 02 9921 5333 Moore Park; The Royal Hall of Industries is a grand, majestic venue.
- Royal Hotel Paddington 02 9331 2604 Paddington; Iconic Royal Hotel and Elephant Bar in fashionable Paddington.
- Royal Motor Yacht Club – Zest 02 9327 3441 Point Piper; Chic waterfront venue; wedding receptions, conferences, parties and corporate events.
- Trackdown 02 8353 2762 Moore Park; Trackdown at the Entertainment Quarter (adjacent to Fox Studios) is Sydney’s newest and most exciting venue.
- University of New South Wales 02 9385 1515 Sydney; Sensationally designed, unique venue for corporate events.
- The Victoria Room 02 9357 4488 Darlinghurst. High Tea, canapes or dining in bohemian elegance for up to 300 guests..
Venues for Rewarding Activities closer to Sunset in the WEST
- All Phones Arena (formerly Acer Arena) in Sydney Olympic Park. 02 8765 4321
Is a premier entertainment and event venue for corporate events.
- ANZ Stadium in Sydney Olympic Park; phone 02 8765 3032
A World-class venue with sporting image and quality corporate events of every conceivable size.
- Experiment Farm Cottage Parramatta. phone 02 9635 5655. Provides a cozy, warm and intimate Colonial home atmosphere.
- Fraser Motorcycles Concord. phone 02 8741 3000. Is the penultimate incredible Sydney venue for anyone with a penchant for thrills, motorcyling and road weaponary. An arsenal of 2 wheeled armoury that slingshots up the road like a bat out hell. Exhibiting a Prestige Motorcycle Dealership for impressive Harley-Davidsons, Ducatis and BMWs. Speak with our motorcycling fanatics to organise a ride day and test the lastest in non Japanese technology.
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park in Sydney Olympic Park. phone 02 8762 1111. Nine flexible function rooms, great service, perfect location. Be inspired and feel like champions in this great location.
- Old Government House in Parramatta Park. phone 02 9635 8149. Elegant Georgian mansion with stunning interiors. Step back in time but emerge with greater skills for the future.
- Parramatta Park Event Centre in Parramatta Park. phone 02 9630 2029. The newly refurbished centre offers excellent conferencing facilities.
- Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park in Sydney Olympic Park. phone 02 8762 1700. Sydney’s newest and greenest 5-star hotel.
- Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic & Athletic Centres Homebush Bay. phone 02 9752 3666
Smash world records experience gala dinners – push the limits!
- Sydney Showground in Sydney Olympic Park. phone 02 9704 1111. Here the RAS – Royal Agricultural Society maintains the largest event venue in Western Sydney and biggest show of them all, The Royal Easter Show!!!!
Venues for Team Events and Corporate Groups NORTH of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Aqua Dining phone 02 9929 0444. Milsons Point is a stones throw from North Sydney. Breathtaking harbour views above North Sydney Pool.
- AquaMine call 02 9960 3000 in Mosman. AquaMine is a spectacular venue to hold a breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The Bathers’ Pavilion 02 9969 5050 Balmoral Beach. Bar, restaurant and cafe at the beautiful Balmoral Beach.
- Cabana Bar and Lounge 02 9436 4288 St. Leonards. The destination for smart drinking and dining on Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
- North Sydney Harbourview Hotel phone 02 9955 0499 North Sydney
- A boutique style hotel spectacular views of the city skyline and Harbour Bridge.
- Sergeants’ Mess phone 02 9283 7279 Chowder Bay, here a sparkling waterfront location awaits refined corporate team building
- Shore Club phone 02 9977 6322 in Manly. the Shore Club has stunning water veiws over Manly Beach.
- SoBar Hotel in Cremorne 02 9909 8888. SoBar can cater to your every need offering elegance & refinement.
- The Tea Room at Gunners Barracks 02 8962 5900 Mosman. Afternoon tea, a la carte lunch and private events.
Venues for Team Activities and Corporate Experiences SOUTH of Sydney
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach 02 9556 5130 Brighton-Le-Sands; Inside or out there is no better place to meet!
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport 02 9317 2200 Mascot
- Stamford Plaza provides excellent MICE facilities from 10 to 500 people.
Regional Venues for Conferencing within 4hrs of Sydney
- Novotel Gerringong. This ex Bellachara Boutique Hotel, Gerringong Phone: 02 4234 1359. Once an Award-winning small luxury hotel just 90 minutes drive south of Sydney. A superb location to host Pirate activities, Exceptional Amazing Races, Pool Parties with top talented staff!
- Lindemans Ben Ean, Hunter Valley function center and established Hunter Valley shiraz and semillion wines. Phone 0412 646 600 in Pokolbin.
- Milton Park Country House Hotel, Bowral phone 02 4861 1522 Bowral. Southern Highlands most prestigous resort, spa and conference venue.
Allow Bushsports to create your highland fling, with a caileh, scottish bag piper and immacculate Southern Highlands wine tasting experiences.
- Norman Lindsay Gallery & Gardens, Blue Mountains. Her is where Elle McPherson bared most of her assets in Sirens.
This veriably magnificent museum is a tribute to one of Australia’s great artists, writers and comic. A must for travellers to the Blue Mountains, Faulconbridge area. Phone 02 4751 1067
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort, Snowy Mountains. Ideal for Survivor Team Building activities and all things snow.
Phone 02 6451 3000 Crackenback Luxury resort located in the heart of the Snowy Mountains
- Novotel Wollongong, Northbeach Phone 02 4224 3111. Situated in North Wollongong. Located beachside with stunning panoramic ocean and mountain views.
- A great accommodation and event venue for business South of Sydney!
- Peat’s Biteon the Hawkesbury River phone 02 9985 9040. Here guests can indulge and enjoy a Secluded private venue that is ideal for corporate entertaining, weddings and special reward occasions. Arrival by Sea Planes is legendary and recommended!
DARLING HARBOUR Sydney team building and conference activities are found
Kick off your social team building event dock side.
This multipurpose area of Sydney is ideal for Amazing Race based activities and Treasure Hunts as well as a variety of other adrenaline pumping adventures and challenges.
Accommodation, outdoor spaces, major theme tourist attractions, various modes of transport all combine to provide facilities to suit all interests.
Here’s a taste…
- Treasure Hunts Darling Harbour Dash.
- Investigating Sydney Aquarium, Imax, Sydney Convention Centre, Cockle Bay, Harbourside, King Street Wharf.
- Submerge your team in the National Maritime Museum.
- Enjoy luscious Lindt Chocolate treats at Cockle Bay near Darling Park.
- King Street Wharf is the new corporate team building playground for Bushsports team events and fun activities.
- Strike Bowl at King Street Wharf offers a new dimension for extending the team bonding action.
- Darling Harbour Conference Team Building venues The Roof Terrace Cockle Bay Wharf Darling Park Sydney NSW 2000
- Powerhouse Museum 500 Harris St Ultimo Sydney NSW 2007
- Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour 17 Little Pier St Darling Harbour Sydney NSW 2000
Team Building for large groups, Centennial Park has extensive areas for team events and activities. Enjoy a Mini Olympics spectacular for Corporate or Family event, end of year Celebrations or enjoy an event in a great outdoor park location.
Choose our Tour De Centennial Park, cycling beautiful parklands for Corporate health and well being. Speak with our Bushsports staff to develop your teams healthy work life balance programs and personal training by our accredited and professional instructors.