Let’s Build more Kids Bikes For Tykes this Covid Christmas in Sydney. Have your staff enjoying Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team building activities that are really terrific team building development. Charity help staff training exercises in or around Sydney and on The Gold Coast to Brisbane.
Bushsports Build a Bike for Tykes and Children’s Charities is a unique Team Building exercise.
Both original, intelligent and rewarding corporate socially responsible activity.
The mechanics of team building is as important to us, as is your decision to select the best bike building facilitators to achieve real quality results.
We understand that the presentation and key learning processes can make a rewarding impact to your business.
Providing not only great bike for kids but also a return on investment (ROI) through increased employee morale.
Bushsports employs and supplies professional cycle mechanics. Who are also, excellent trained team building facilitators. We supply the correct tools and only quality bikes to ensure a rewarding staff or corporate experience.
Appropriately matched with a suitable children’s charity. Improve team work and employee morale ensuring teams work together for worthy community related causes.
Build a Bike for a Tyke Activity challenges can be facilitated indoors or outdoors along a journey with fun checkpoints.
Collecting bike parts along the trail to accomplish the ultimate goal of a terrific and well built bike. Resulting in a special gift to a deserving child.
This fabulous corporate social responsibility CSR event is ideal for companies looking to give something special back to the community.
Included is a Collaborative Corporate Team Building Exercise Kitting out a Bikes Factory for Kids Smiles
- All professional staff and equipment to run and facilitated building activities.
- Excellent Quality Bike Building Tools, Professional Bike Pumps
- Qualified, enthusiastic experienced staff
- children’s Bikes supplied with Australian Standards Approved ASA Helmets
- Indoors or Outdoors
- Personalised instruction of Cycle Safety taught by BUSHSPORTS cycle staff.
- Cycle Mechanic, quality equipment and exceptional facilitation.
- Free Team Photography package & Engraved Trophy * conditions apply.
Groups are divided into teams to solve specific activity challenges in order to build bikes for children.
- Icebreakers: Teams discover more about each other and themselves in fun paced games designed to organise your team into bike building groups.
- Challenges: Skills are taught to sub teams who share knowledge resources and tools. Challenges are presented for teams to overcome and collect Build a Bike parts. Activities can lead teams outdoors,or complete the build a bike for children’s charity indoors.
- Bike Parts: As teams solve clues or complete activities, they acquire necessary materials and tools to build their bike.
- Teams Build Bikes: Groups soon discover that in order to succeed, they are not competing with each other, but with limited resources together to achieve the ultimate goal! Negotiating to acquire the correct parts can be incorporated in the design.
- Built: At the conclusion of the event. Bicycle mechanics inspect and assist in adjusting the bicycles ready to ride.
- Teams present their quality controlled inspected bicycles to children from selected children’s charity partners
eg Unicef, Make a Wish, Stuart House, Save the Children, Starlight Foundation, Red Kite, Smith Family, Barnardos, Smith Family, Salvation Army, Camp Quality or Red Cross.
Mix and match from the following programs to create an exceptional team building session:
- Build a Bike + Amazing Race to experience powerful team building exercises
- Build a Bike + Treasure Hunt picking up bike components mystery team building or Santas workshop.
- Teams for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership Development for empowering teams.
- Furniture for Families – teams building furniture for families in need, families in crisis and economically disadvantaged. For Flood relief victims in Queensland.
Raise funds for Lifestart. An Early Childhood Intervention Service that helps kids with intellectual disabilities or developmental delays aged from birth to school age achieve the best possible start in life. Barnardos children also received Bushsports bikes built by CBA, Employers Mutual and over 18 corporate sponsors.
BIKE BUILDING TESTIMONIALS
1. Commonwealth Bank Of Australia utilised Bushsports services to develop the RACE program. Focusing on Reliability, Agility, Culture and Efficiency. Integrated to the CBA Programs success within Sydney Olympic Park.
2. “The Build a Bike team building for Reckitt Benckiser conducted at Lilianfels was very inspiring!
The team were only advised the purpose of their team building 1 hr before the kickoff and were keen to get into the spirit of doing something for charity. The most rewarding aspect, was knowing the bikes we built were going to be given to kids with disabilities.
The card making was an extra incentive as it put the marketing team into a very competitive mood wanting to outdo one another. The bike race at the end was the icing on the cake, it warmed everyone up and we became one team at the end with a common goal – having immense fun! Kirrily from Life Start Children’s Charity in Sydney attended to receive the bikes.” – Sonja Jones, Reckitt Benckiser
Pick Up The Team Building Tools and Enquire Now
- Build your staff corporate share bikes for sustainable transport systems.
- Have your business invest in eco-friendly, healthy ride to work alternatives.
- We advise on suitable bikes and run cycle repair maintenance clinics
- Providing Riding, training cycling skills from our cyclists and Human Movement staff
- Cycle repair workshops teaching your employees bike maintenance
CALL Bushsports to discuss your teams future sustainable children’s bicycle transport systems that links homes to schools in Sydney 02 9871 3333.