Exciting Amazing Race adventures for either social or team building activities groups in Sydney, The Rocks, Blue Mountains, Bowral, Central Coast, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Get your staff outdoors, out of the office and experience terrific range of events for all groups! Navigate to mystery checkpoint locations, enjoying fun social or team building exercises, tasks and rewarding challenges.
Race out to the Central Coast, The Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands or Hunter Valley wine Regions.
With our activity partners we conduct the most amazing races for corporate groups throughout Australia. Coupled with sensational activities, terrific fun and great friendly competition for all abilities, fitness and skill levels.
Amazing Race Activities in Sydney’s Rocks, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay or the Beaches to Enjoy Team Bonding Fun
Looking to see whicj of your friends or family has the goods and best game face on? Then try our Social group activities. Brilliant for bragging rights. Based on The American CBS TV AMAZING RACE series.
Perfect for rewards, incentives, motivating team development and increasing team performance. Ideal as team bonding experiences. Corporate challenges and incentive reward programs. Kick off new product launches and conference breakouts. Encourages staff interaction, communication, planning strategies, team work and collaboration.
End Of Financial Year EOFY and Christmas celebrations.
Amazing Race Events for all Businesses and Corporate Groups in The Hunter Valley
- All Amazing Race activities and equipment
- Bushsports staff professionally trained and qualified
- Provision of team coordinated bandanas and navigation systems
- Themed Amazing Race Mat and Chequered Flags for registration checkpoints
- Envelopes revealing the next Amazing Race checkpoint location
- Unique Australian, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Melbourne based activities
- Novelty prize awards for rewarding teams
- Wet weather ponchos if inclement conditions, full back up contingency plans
- Champions Trophy – personally engraved with company details.
Choose your Amazing Race Event Activities
Select 1st Across the Line, or Maximum Points Wins. Teams receive “GO-GO” envelopes, providing instructions to their first Amazing Race checkpoint location.
Once teams register arrivals on the Amazing Race mat, they are congratulated and handed an Orange CHALLENGE envelope by our Bushsports staff.
This reveals the next team activity challenge, which could include anything from: team chants, sculpting, creative arts, team fun cycle relay.
Inspired eating challenges, entertaining, escaping, singing, paddling, puzzles, karaoke, dancing, driving, bowling, escaping and many unique fun team initiatives customised to your specific requirements.
Each team exercise is designed to improve team problem solving, planning, leadership, communication, negotiation and team-work skills. Further enhancing team spirit.
During the Races. All teams complete an activity together at Road-Blocks. Thereby providing interaction between your entire team. Detours allow teams to select 1 of 2 tasks. ‘Each with its own pros and cons’. Beware of a yield whereby 1 teams performance will allow another group to be delayed for a set interval.
Once teams successfully complete a series of challenges, the final GO-GO envelope is presented. Revealing the secret PITSTOP location
ie Bar, Café, Restaurant, Hotel, Conference Venue. Here, presentations, scores, incidents, debriefing, prizes, speeches and rewards are provided with panache.
- Fun flowing team development exercises to bond the team.
- Improved Communication
- Increased Cooperation
- Strengthened Leadership
- Planning, Project & Time Management
- Knowledge on Strategising, Negotiation & Budgeting skills
- Positive camaraderie & inter-personal relationships
AMAZING RACE EVENTS FROM ANY LOCATION TO ANY DESTINATION AMAZINGLY
- Sydney Amazing Races. Exciting Sydney Harbour crossings to Luna Park, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour and Kings Cross. Utilise Sydney buses, ferries, Trains, Taxis, Water Taxis and Jet Boats across Sydney Harbour.
- Great Races around Melbourne CBD. Melbourne Gaol, Eureka Skydeck, Federation Square, Docklands, Yarra River, China Town, St Kilda Beach, Albert Park, Lygon street to enjoy a gastronomical treats. On and off Trams onto bikes….
- Amazing Races in the Blue Mountains. From The Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, The Carrington and Mountain Heritage Lodge. Travel to Scenic World Scenic Skyway, Scenic Railway, Leura and Katoomba. From incredible sandstone canyons to Blackheath. Exploring The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains Chocolates and visit stunning lookouts. Mixed with a range of adrenaline buzzing adventure experiences. Throw in some abseiling, Mountain Biking, Rock climbing or canyoning to make the day a real adventure challenge reward.
- Amazing Races around Southern Highlands. Don Bradman Museum a big hit. Up to Mt Gibraltar and back down to tasteful award winning Bowral wineries like Centennial. Jump on ya bike and cycle a velodrome. Picture your teams eating sweet treats from the Gumnut Patisserie. The southern Highlands and Kangraoo Valley above the Shoalhaven River awaits your discovery.
- Amazing Team Races on the Central Coast Beaches. The Entrance to Magenta Shores to Terrigal Beach. We kick off from the Terrigal Crowne Plaza. Visit the Ken Done Gallery, Botanica Distillery. Enjoy Paddling a kayak, Fishing off the rocks, creating Art and Playing sports near the Skillion headland.
- Team Amazing Races in Batemans Bay. Beach Scavenging, Reptile Handling, Boating, Fish Scaling and Golfing is the start. Imagine what we can do with your team getting outside their comfort zone.
- Manly Outdoor Events from The Quarantine Station (Q station). The Manly Sebel and Novotel Manly Pacific sculpting the sands of Manly Beach. Enjoying fantastic Roller Blade, Bike, Snorkling or Surfing and Kayaking activities.
- Coogee Beach Amazing Race from Coogee Crowne Plaza conference venues. Outstanding Amazing Race team activities and corporate group events on and around Sydney’s Eastern Beaches.
“I would just like to thank you and the Bushsports team for an awesome day on Thursday. We had great feedback with everyone enjoying the challenges and the teamwork that was involved. Thank you once again.” – Financial Operations Division, Macquarie Bank
“Thank you personally for the Chubb Amazing Race event. The feedback on the event was very positive, the learnings were discussed widely among our team after the event, and it certainly contributed to the overall camaraderie of the team. Thanks for your efforts, and those of your team in making it so special for us”. – Group HR Director, CHUBB Australasia
“When you say ‘team building event’ to most staff they yawn and try to guess….is it ………? ‘do I have to fall back and hope to be caught by the other staff?’ You guys offer new age events that appeal to masses.” – Human Resources Manager, Australian Olympic Committee
“It was great – very professionally run and lots of fun. All our teams really got involved in the program. We will definitely recommend it as a good team building exercise for future events. Next time Survivor” – Human Resources Manager, BAIN
“Just a quick note to thank you so much for organising our Amazing Race. I’ve had such great feedback from everyone and have been told that’s the best Away Day activity Nickelodeon has done for years. That’s a great sign you did in organising a fantastic day for us. Thanks also for taking such great photos – I have saved them on our shared server for everyone to look at and laugh.” – Nickelodeon
We are confident that Bushsports facilitates the best amazing race formats for all groups. Try us out – be impressed.