We design and deliver exceptional Treasure Hunts within Sydney The Rocks to the wild Blue Mountains and beyond. Creating fun activities that take your staff out of the conference room to explore secret destinations. Designed to unlock and further develop your teams capabilities!
- Within Sydney in Hyde Park, Centennial Park,
From the Hilton, Stamford, Novote
- Darling Harbour
- Pyrmont, China Town
- The Rocks
- Sydney Beaches; Bondi Beach, Manly Beach, Coogee Beach
- Hunter Valley; Pokolbin, Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes
- Central Coast; Terrigal, Gosford, Avoca, Umina
With secret clues and custom built content to take your teams out of their comfort zone and explore to find real treasures. Spectacular grand finale treasure opening that brings all teams together.
Enjoy the sights and delights of your selected Treasure Hunt locations! The focus of your teams Treasure Hunting are available to take place in all destinations and can incorporate your product placement.
Once the treasure chest is located all teams reconvene to unlock the bounty treasure with a surprising twist! Complimented with awards, presentations and drinks.
Over 1,100 Treasure Hunts Conducted along The East Coast of Australia from Sydney’s Rocks Beyond The Three Sisters Enjoying Hunter Valley Wine Country
Follow a trail of clues, deciphering messages to overcome a variety of fun team activities and challenges. Your adventure commences with a story by your captain Host. Recapturing the history of the location, revealing pearls of wisdom and clues to 9-14 checkpoints and the team building activities to be accomplished.
En-route your team may is intercepted to engage in fun team activities. From escaping a Convict Gang Chain line up in The Rocks to sculpting the sands on Manly, Coogee or Bondi Beach.
It’s fun to scavenge and Collect secret letters, decipher riddles and break codes.
Ultimately a real treasure chest is found through pirate team tactics of strategy, wits and panache. No athletic ability required. Just a thirst for frolicking fun me hearties.
Typically a Bushsports Treasure Hunts last 2-3 hours. We customise your Treasure Hunt programs to specifically meet each individual client’s wishes, therefore the duration, start and finish of the event is flexible and completely up to you! Let us know where you would like to start and finish along with times and we will develop the journey.
Fantastic locations across NSW to discover!
- Sydney City: A Treasure Hunt discovering The Rocks History along Sydney Harbour. It is an absolutely fun team activity experience. Suitable for everyone and all abilities designed to bring teams closer together. Launched directly from The Rocks or your Sydney City Offices, around Circular Quay or in the heart of Sydney CBD. This Rocks historic hunt can explore Sydney’s and The Rocks historic pubs. From Cadman’s Cottage and into the Suez Canal.
Discover The Rocks history, mystery and intrigue, engaging in tall, true and twisted tales. Enjoy a Sydney Rocks Pub, or more with your team or group strategising along the way! Terrific fun land or water based treasure hunts with Water Taxis or cross Sydney Harbour in a thrilling way aboard Jet Boats.Teams can relax in sociable surrounds to share the tales of their plunders. At wonderful Rocks pubs including The Argyle Stores, The Glenmore Pub, The Hero of Waterloo Pub, The Lord Nelson Hotel and Pub, The Mercantile Pub, The Observer, The Australian Pub and Harts Pub to name but a Fortunate few grande Pubs of The Rocks.
- Manly Beach Treasure Hunt Mayhem: Treasure has been washed up in the surf around Manly beaches! Escape The Q-Station (Quarantine Station North Head) Tunnel out of the Manly Sebel. Rebel at The Manly Pacific with exceptional team building fun activities and treasure hunts. Teams dig the manly Beach Sands sculpting and kicking up teams heels down the Corso. Get your team building Regatta and Splash out and paddle a Kayak or Team Dragon Boating in Manly. Have Bushsports put together a team building Surf Carnival then enjoy a BBQ with a celebration refresher on Shelley Beach. Wrap up events and activities at The Bavarian Bier Cafe, Manly Wharf Hotel or Manly Skiff club with a fine drop or refreshing ale overlooking Manly beach.
- Blue Mountains Team Building Break Away: Treasure Hunts at Echo Point, Three Sisters Katoomba or the Fairmont Resort. Treasure Hunting through The Blue Mountains. We include the best team building activities. Traipse from Lilianfels Resort back door out to Echo Point and The Three Sisters.
- Investigate murder mystery’s of Katoomba from Mountain Lodge, The Old Leura Dairy or Mercure Resort. Round up on the Hydro Majestic escarpment, or stroll down from the historic charming Carrington Hotel in Katoomba conference activity scene, escape beyond the walls of the Palaise Hotel in Katoomba.
- Hunter Valley Grape Escape Team Development Treasure Hunts: Stamp the grapes at Cypress Lakes. Sample chocolate treats in Hunter Valley Gardens. Teams escape the crush on at The Sebel Kirkton Park, Enjoy a pep talk at Hunter Valley Peppers Convent or Manor. Sip Pepper Tree wines. Hunter Valley & Harrigans Resorts. Get the (lady) bug within Hunter Valley Gardens. Examine the pitch at Broken Wood, enjoy a fling at McGuigans, be wild at Hunter Valley’s Tempus Two winery, investigate The Small Wine makers, dig up liquids at Rothbury new Hope Estate. Enjoy a fiery Shiraz at PepperTree, Hungerford Hill or Pokolbins Petersons Champagne house, Tyrells Wineries and more.
- Darling Harbour Treasure Hunt Dash: Darling Harbour Treasure Hunts for team building fun. Fish out clues by the Aquarium King Street Wharf. Flex your cerebellum by the Pumphouse. Test your linguistic skills by Sydney’s Darling Harbour Chinese Gardens. Evacuate conference Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre buildings and expos by Doing the Mojo. Tumbalong or park to perform a team Sculpture. Create a Conga. Snap a shot at the Maritme museum. Splash out for a Darling treasure!
- Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunt Trail: Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunts From the Novotel, Ibis or Pullman. Hop into Homebush Bay Brewery. Make a dash ‘n splash at the Sydney Aquatic Centre, ANZ Stadium Australia. Stride out Cathy Freeman’s 400m running steps or row like a champion beneath the fountains.
- Southern Highlands Team Building Treasure Hunting Secrets: Sleuth unique aspects of the Sutherland Highlands Treasure Hunts. From the court houses and Tulips in Bowral home of the Don Bradman Cricket Museum. Follow Book Trails to recover Antiques treasures and Mystiques in Moss Vale. Or hop on down to Kangaroo Valley and Berry for delicious fruits and Crooked Creek wines.
- Berrima Bash Treasure Hunt: Bushsports newest team treasure hunt location is Berrima. An incredible Georgian township with remarkably intact history and buildings. Wonderful hospitable people. Intriguing witches in britches. Explore Berrima’s formidible courthouse. Savour exquisite lolly shops. Fully functional gaol and playful wild Platypus in the Wingecarribee River. Experience the oldest licensed Pub – the Surveyor General, warming your hands by the fire.
- Melbourne Digs Team Development Treasure Hunts: Cross the Yarra by boat, Sculpt Sands of St Kilda, Zoom through Albert Park, Enjoy Crowns in the Casino sample wine in Federation Square. Hit off to the MCG, Spot Cowupatree – Docklands, Telstra Dome, Take the Tram! Treasures to be found – abound. Melbourne Treasure Hunt locations: City, Yarra, Lygon St, St Kilda, Luna park Just for fun!. Southbank, Geelong and along the Great Ocean Road.
Corporate Client Team Building Testimonials
Sydney ROCKS Treasure Hunt – Level of satisfaction: 100%
Our entire Department have commented on how well organised, enjoyable and fun our afternoon was.
The program was exactly what we were looking for. Favourite moment? Opening the treasure chest!!!
All departments being together in the one location to share in the excitement of the Treasure Hunt. Quality of coordinator and support staff? 10 out of 10
Comment White Outsourcing, Manly Mayhem Treasure Hunt day with a Kayaking splash!
“They are so just following us! Josh- “We don’t need the code, I’ll just break the lock”!
“Thanks heaps for last Friday, it was great – the whole team had a fantastic time!!!”
Blue Mountains Breakaway – Cochlear HR.
“Great venue for the hunt, it was great to get out of the office and experience a totally new environment”