With content customised to take your teams on a journey to a spectacular grand finale treasure opening.
Enjoy the sights and delights of your selected Treasure Hunt locations!
The focus of your teams Treasure Hunts are customised and can incorporate your product placement.
Team Treasure Hunts can create a journey from your work or conference values to secret destinations. BUSHSPORTS Treasure Hunts are designed to unlock and further develop your teams abilities!
Once the treasure chest is located all teams reconvene to unlock the bounty treasure with a surprising twist! Complimented with awards, presentations and drinks.
BUSHSPORTS has created & delivered over 800 Treasure Hunts along The Australian Coast
Follow a trail of clues, deciphering messages to overcome a variety of fun team activities and challenges. Your adventure commences with a story capturing the history of the location, revealing pearls of wisdom and clues to 9-14 checkpoints and the team building activities to be accomplished.
En-route your team may be intercepted to engage in fun activities. From escaping a Convict Gang Chain line up in The Rocks to sculpting the sands on Manly, Coogee or Bondi Beach. It’s fun to scavenge and Collect secret letters, decipher riddles and break codes. Ultimately a real treasure chest is found through pirate team tactics of strategy, wits and panache. No athletic ability required. Just a thirst for frolicking fun me hearties.
Timing for Treasure Hunting varies depending on your requests
Typically a Bushsports Treasure Hunts last 2-3 hours. Although we customise our Treasure Hunt programs to specifically meet each individual client’s wishes, therefore the duration of the event is flexible and completely up to you!
Fantastic locations to discover on ye treasure hunt!
- Sydney City: A Treasure Hunt discovering The Rocks History along Sydney Harbour. It is an absolutely fun team activity experience for everyone and all abilities designed to bring teams closer together. Launched directly from The Rocks or your Sydney City Offices, around Circular Quay or in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Perfect for large group team building programs, staff motivation, or to launch corporate events, functions, celebrations, Xmas and Christmas celebrations. This hunt can explore Sydney’s and The Rocks historic pubs, Cadman’s Cottage and the Suez Canal.
Discover The Rocks history, mystery and intrigue, engaging in tall, true and twisted tales. Enjoy a Sydney Rocks Pub, or more with your team or group strategising along the way! Terrific fun land or water based treasure hunts with Water Taxis or cross Sydney Harbour in a thrilling way aboard Jet Boats.
Teams can relax in sociable surrounds to share the tales of their plunders at wonderful Rocks pubs including The Argyle Stores, The Glenmore Pub, The Hero of Waterloo Pub, The Lord Nelson Hotel and Pub, The Mercantile Pub, The Observer, The Australian Pub and Harts Pub to name but a Fortunate few Pubs in The Rocks.
- Manly Beach Treasure Hunt Mayhem: Treasure has been washed up in the surf around Manly beaches!!!! Escape The Q-Station (Quarantine Station North Head) Tunnel out of the Manly Sebel. Rebel at The Manly Pacific with exceptional team building fun activities and treasure hunts. Teams dig the manly Beach Sands sculpting and kicking up teams heels down the Corso. Get your team building Regatta and Splash out and paddle a Kayak or Team Dragon Boating in Manly. Have Bushsports put together a team building Surf Carnival then enjoy a BBQ with a celebration refresher on Shelley Beach. Wrap up events and activities at The Bavarian Bier Cafe, Manly Wharf Hotel or Manly Skiff club with a fine drop or refreshing ale overlooking Manly beach.
- Blue Mountains Team Building Break Away: Treasure Hunts at Echo Point, Three Sisters Katoomba. Treasure Hunts throughout and to The Blue Mountains. Treasure Hunts make the best team building activities. Traipse from Lilianfels Resort back door out to Echo Point and The Three Sisters. Investigate the murder mystery’s of Katoomba from Mountain Lodge, The Old Leura Dairy or Mercure Resort.
Round up on the Hydro Majestic escarpment, or stroll down from the Carrington in Katoomba conference activity scene, escape beyond the walls of the Palaise Hotel in Katoomba.
- Hunter Valley Grape Escape Team Development Treasure Hunts: Stamp the grapes at Cypress Lakes. Sample chocolate treats in Hunter Valley Gardens. Teams escape the crush on at The Sebel Kirkton Park, Enjoy a pep talk at Hunter Valley Peppers Convent or Manor. Sip Pepper Tree wines. Hunter Valley & Harrigans Resorts. Get the (lady) bug within Hunter Valley Gardens. Examine the pitch at Broken Wood, enjoy a fling at McGuigans, be wild at Hunter Valley’s Tempus Two winery, investigate The Small Wine makers, dig up liquids at Rothbury new Hope Estate. Enjoy a fiery Shiraz at PepperTree, Hungerford Hill or Pokolbins Petersons Champagne house, Tyrells Wineries and more.
- Darling Harbour Treasure Hunt Dash: Darling Harbour Treasure Hunts for team building fun. Fish out clues by the Aquarium King Street Wharf, flex your cerebellum by the Pumphouse. Test your linguistic skills by Sydney’s Darling Harbour Chinese Gardens. Evacuate conference Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre buildings and expos by Doing the Mojo, Tumbalong a team Sculpture, Create a Conga, Snap a shot in Imax, splash out for a Darling treasure!
- Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunt Trail: Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunts From the Novotel, Ibis or Pullman. Hop into Homebush Bay Brewery, make a dash ‘n splash at the Sydney Aquatic Centre, Telstra Stadium Australia, stride out Freeman’s steps, row beneath the fountains.
- Southern Highlands Team Building Treasure Hunting Secrets: Sleuth unique aspects of the Sutherland Highlands Treasure Hunts from court houses and Tulips in Bowral home of the Don Bradman Cricket Museum, Book Trails, Antiques and Mystiques in Moss Vale, or hop on down to Kangaroo Valley.
- Berrima Bash Treasure Hunt: Bushsports newest team treasure hunt location is Berrima. An incredible Georgian township with remarkably intact history and buildings. Wonderful hospitable people, wonderful witches in britches. Explore Berrima’s formidible courthouse, savour exquisite lolly shops, fully functional gaol and playful Platypus in the Wingecarribee River. Experience the oldest licensed Pub – the Surveyor General, warming your hands by the fire.
- Melbourne Digs Team Development Treasure Hunts: Cross the Yarra by boat, Sculpt Sands of St Kilda, Zoom through Albert Park, Enjoy Crowns in the Casino sample wine in Federation Square. Hit off to the MCG, Spot Cowupatree – Docklands, Telstra Dome, Take the Tram! Treasures to be found – abound. Melbourne Treasure Hunt locations: City, Yarra, Lygon St, St Kilda, Luna park Just for fun!. Southbank, Geelong and along the Great Ocean Road.
Treasured Corporate Client Testimonials
Sydney ROCKS – Level of satisfaction: 100% Our entire Department have commented on how well organised, enjoyable and fun our afternoon was. The program was exactly what we were looking for. Favourite moment? Opening the treasure chest!!! All departments being together in the one location to share in the excitement of the Treasure Hunt. Quality of coordinator and support staff? 10 out of 10APN Outdoor
Comment White Outsourcing, Manly Mayhem Treasure Hunt day with a Kayaking splash! “They are so just following us! Josh- “We don’t need the code, I’ll just break the lock”!
“Thanks heaps for last Friday, it was great – the whole team had a fantastic time!!!” Blue Mountains Breakaway – Cochlear HR.
“Great venue for the hunt, it was great to get out of the office and experience a totally new environment” Thomson
We customise Treasure Hunts content to suit Corporate Conferences & Social Groups.
or CALL us on 02 9871 3333