Go for Olympic Gold Treasure Hunts in and around Sydney Olympic Park is tremendous fun for all team building, social and corporate groups.
Embark on a teambuilding experience ideal for corporate activity groups whilst conferencing at The Sydney Olympic Park conference venues. Direct from the Pullman or Novotel Hotels in search of real Olympic treasures with a fun Treasure Chest opening twist Grand finale!
Excite your team building activities and conference break out escapes with:
- excellent communication
- problem solving skills
- team interaction
- cooperatively search for letters, symbols and codes t
- reveal a real treasure chest
- requiring collaboration and teamwork to succeed
All the while experiencing Sydney Olympic Park great Icons. From Cathy Freeman Park to ANZ Stadium, Spotless Arena. Now get ready to Ignite your Sydney Olympic Park team building Treasure Hunt! Large group and corporate team building skills facilitated.
Explore Sydney Olympic Park on a Treasure Hunt designed for Fun and Team Building Success
Decipher cryptic messages and overcome a variety of fun team building challenges and activities in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park.
The focus of your team’s Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunt is customised to your organisation’s team building requirements.
An exciting start, your team will be provided with specialised
- treasure hunt maps
- clue sheets
- and scavenger checklists.
Teams bond on an exciting quest around Sydney Olympic Park visiting Olympic venues, while improving their
- cooperative problem solving skills
Team roles are rotated at each checkpoint whilst reliving spectacular moments in Olympic Glory.
En-route your team may be intercepted to engage in fun Olympic activities – From shooting basketballs, throwing Javelins, to collecting letters and breaking codes. Visit Cathy Freeman Park, ANZ STadium, All Phones Arena and the Aquatic Centre.
Ultimately, a real treasure chest is found through team tactics of cooperation, strategy and completion of fun team building activities within the given time frame.
Once the treasure chest is located, all teams reconvene to unlock the bounty with a surprising twist. Terrifically complimented with awards, presentations and drinks at The Homebush Bay Brewery, The Pullman Hotel or at Novotel Hotel.
Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunts – Going for Gold – a journey inspiring teamwork.
- Run your Sydney Olympic Park conference outside of Novotel, Pullman hotels, and many other venues!
- Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunt activity locations include getting your skates on over to:
- The Monster; Laying the foundations of successful teams at
- The Olympic Ring Brickpit; Taking it all in your stride at
- Cathy Freeman Park; Firing up motivation at
- The Olympic Cauldron; Smashing records at
- The Tennis Centre;
- Diving in at The Aquatic Centre with Ian Thorpedo out the front
- Soccer or
- Volleyball activities at all Sydney Olympic Park Sport Centers
APN Outdoor review of activities:
“100% Satisfied! Our entire department have commented on how well organised, enjoyable and fun our team building afternoon with Bushsports was. The program was exactly what we were looking for. Favourite moment? Opening the Sydney Olympic Park Olympic treasure chest!!!
Quality of Treasure Hunt coordinator and support staff? 10 out of 10!”.
Cochlear HR wrote to express their gratitude on their Sydney Olympic Park Treasure Hunts:
“Thanks heaps for last Friday, it was great – the whole team had a fantastic time!!”
Previous team building corporate groups who have found Sydney Olympic Park Go for Gold Treasure Hunts with Bushsports include:-