It’s also a superb get-to-know-you team building activity ice breaker for small and large corporate groups conferencing the Hunter Valley!
HV Treasure Hunts are typically 2-3 hours, suited for social, conference and corporate groups of 9-200 treasure hunters.
Discover and Hunt for More Team Treasures Hidden in Wine Country!
Programs are customised to suit every need from wedding treasure hunts to holy grail quests.
Embark on a journey in search of the Holy Wine Grail and unlock the real treasures of The Hunter Valley. Provided with:
- An excellent treasure Captain Coordinator – setting you on course
- Hunter Valley Treasure Hunt Maps
- Excellent Clue sheets suited for groups
- Scavenger Hunt Checklists
- Treasure Chest Bounty to discover
Savour and Enjoy Unique Team Building Wine Country Conference Activities in The Hunter
Treasure hunts through Hunter Valley Gardens market area, explores wine cellar doors, tasting the wines, cheese and chocolates. Short of time we have fun team building activities at Cypress Lakes, The Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, HV Resort and Chateau Elan.
- Most teams start and finish in Hunter Valley Gardens area
- Visit Tempus Two Winery – sample a wine or 2
- Experience Hunter Valley Wine Makers Center
- McGuigan Brothers Winery Cellar Door
- The Hunter Valley Chocolate Company
- Hunter Valley Cheeses – delightful fromage!
Teams challenge their resourcefulness, communication, cooperation, navigation and problem solving skills. Further developing teamwork by resolving clues, visiting wineries, deciphering codes and sharing in the Hunter Valley’s best team building experiences. All this whilst completing fun challenges competitively or shared together.
Along the journey your team may be intercepted with activity challenges such as:
- sampling chocolates, foods & wines,
- completing puzzles,
- playing golf.
- accomplish team activities…
Discover secret treasure chests filled with Hunter Valley treats!
Letters, symbols and codes are uncovered to reveal the true treasures hidden in the heart of the Hunter Valley.
Ultimately a real treasure chest is discovered through team tactics of cooperation, strategy and wits.
Teams re-meet once the Treasure Chest is discovered for the grand finale – unlock and win treasure bounty.
Teams results are complimented by awards and presentations.
An award winning – Holy Grail Filled with fine Hunter Valley wine or chocolates for a superb team building activity celebration!!
The most Sensational fun team building treasure hunts to laugh your way to the next clue
Bushsports professional treasure hunt coordinators launch Hunter Valley Grape Escape team building Treasure Hunts from:
- Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza
- Hunter Resorts
- Mercure Resorts
- Chateau Elan
- Cypress Lakes Resort
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Peppers Guest House
- Peppers Convent
- All Hunter Valley Conference Venues
Incorporated into the Treasure Hunt are opportunities to visit and experience fine wineries and cellar doors:
- Tempus Two
- Pepper Tree
- Discover the delights of Hunter Valley Chocolate Factory
- Hunter Valley cheesery
- Hunter breweries such as Blue Tongue and Potters
- Harrigan’s Irish Pub!
Customised content to suit Corporate Groups and Social Celebrations
All Hunter Valley Treasure Hunts are custom designed for :
- Corporate Groups & Businesses
- Product launches
- Corporate Events, Incentives & Rewards
- Team building activity outcomes
- Due to the success and demand of fun hunting we have been requested especially for Hens Groups
– maybe the cool adventure wine loving guys that host the girls.