Painting, Spraying, Throwing, Splashing, Pouring is smashing great fun when letting yourself loose on Creative team building activities with Bushsports!
WILD ART Painting is a fun Team Building Corporate Art escape for creative and non creative types
A unique team building idea for teams not scared to express themselves; our signature wow factor WILD art in all art studios or outdoors in Sydney, NSW, Brisbane QLD, and Melbourne VIC.
WILD Art is an escape for corporate work teams to experience the freedom to experiment and express themselves through vibrant mediums.
A different and interesting team bonding experience which enhances teams communication skills, utilising imagination, colour, imagery, symbols on bright canvases. A unique and sometimes wild application with explosive and impressive results.
Translate your groups ideas and visions into visual representations of masterpiece artworks facilitated by professionals in Sydney, Melbourne, Southern Highlands, The Hunter Valley and Blue Mountains. We promise fantastic and hangable (on or off the wall) results.
Teams choose their creative medium: painting on canvas, syringing, squirting, splashing and spraying paints to glazing ceramic pots, body painting, life drawing (if you’re game) to modeling and sculpturing.
Bushsports facilitates creative expressive experiences using art, painting and sculpting which is wildly fun for all corporate groups! Mobile to Any location, Indoors where we seal up the room to avoid damage to inspiring locations Outdoors overlooking Sydney Harbour.
Create teamwork artistic masterpieces or Individual creative art works for sensational wall hangings and tapestries to decorate a boring or time to renew office environment.
Engaging creative group team building ideas for corporate events, team building reward, corporate events to get everyone actively involved with results that you can take away.
From 1hr – 3hrs for groups 10 – 500 participants. Fun interactive teams painting with or without paint brushes using weird and unusual applicators or just your hands.
ART rageous team building activities develop a teams vision expressively and creatively. Individual Creations or teams collaboratively painted on Canvases ready to be hung.
Call or enquire to the Bushsports Events team – 02 9871 3333 and put your teams minds at easels!
ART Rageous team building creativity
Suitable for all corporate businesses and groups in all locations.
- Terrific for Corporate events
- Business Conferences
- Team development Off Sites
- Team Planning Days
- Employee reward sessions
- Corporate Celebrations
- Product launches
- Creative Festivals
- Networking and Meetings where exploring ideas functionally is important.
- To Express meaning visually with great results that can be hung in offices.
The Artworks can be wild with paint thrown at the canvases and squirted through syringes.
- Creativity and Expressive art forms
- For 10 – 500 participants
- corporate delegates
- Budding artists
- Break free from stereo typed art forms.
- Bushsports also conduct fantastic fun, social activities and event with friends, for a great laugh!
- HR managers take note – The Art Rageous program is ideal to motivate teams, create work place satisfaction and walk away with a terrific accomplishment ready to spice up your offices.
INCLUSIONS – team or individual receives a canvas to transpose their creation under the guidance of art facilitator.
Art-based activity that invites participants to focus their energies, paint their pressures away.
At Bushsports, we love Creativity and Mix it Up a Little!
To think outside the square we dare to act differently!
Set loose with bright acrylic paints, canvases and a host of alternative paint applicators such as, syringes to pray, sponges to throw paint, twine to trail and hands to splash paint.
Artistic skill not required – ideas, passion, bravery are the hall marks of success.
Art works can be linked together to provide a wholistic picture, montage, sequence or story.
Canvases typically 1m x 1m can be mounted in teams offices as a momento of the team building results.
DURATION- Creative Team Building WILD @ Art accomplished in as little as 40 minutes.
2.5-3.5hrs is an ideal amount of time for a quality outcomes based Creative team building activities and ART-rageous programs in Sydney and Melbourne.
Art Rageous teambuilding is fully mobile, Indoors in all Offices, Conference Centers, Hotels Venues or Outdoors anywhere.
When leading indoor creative team building activities our art studio crew set up the office and conference venues to be mess free.
Taping, sealing the room/s, creating paint cleaning and environmentally sustainable paint disposal systems.
Creative team building activities activities can be completed in:
- Sydney CBD,
- Your offices
- At all Conference Venues and function centres in Sydney
- Surry Hills, Darlinghurst Art Galleries, Ultimo and Pyrmont
- Darling Harbour – Novotel, Sydney Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Newtown at Tom Bass art gallery studios
- The Rocks – Ken Done art Gallery
- Central Coast – Ken Duncan photographic Studios
- Manly and Bondi Beaches Art Galleries
- Sydney Art Studios
- Melbourne Art Studios
- Brisbane Art Studios
- Within The Blue Mountains
- Southern Highlands
INFORMATION – Creative arts Team Building activities provide a springboard for change management.
In the areas of personal development, team building, stress reduction, morale, teamwork and workplace productivity.
Fun creative team building art, teams painting canvases together to express themselves or sculpting clay in Sydney art studios and offices indoors and outdoors within Sydney CBD parks.
Artageous creative team building art experiences, encourage teams abilities to utilise their imagination, communicate via visual forms and express creatively while developing new ideas or dealing with issues.
A terrific facilitated team building activity that is tactile and fun personal learning experience.
* No lectures * No overheads * No power point presentations.
– Expressive team work creative bonding and fun!
The experience lies in the drawing together life experiences through art based facilitation.
Participants can demonstrate parallels between the experience and their work environment on issues such as:
- Overcoming challenges people face in creating innovation\
- Encouraging people to think differently about issues
- Allowing teams to experiment and learn from experience
- Confronting unfamiliar circumstance with courage
- Improving communication through apllication of various mediums
- Recognising individuality, enjoying spontaneity
- Creating a meaningful and enjoyable work environment!
- Art allows corprate teams to Escape, De-Stress, Share and Be Creative!!
- Discuss and Book your next creative inspiration creative team building event, utilising art, paint,
grafitti & developing creative works to create motivation and reward your team!
- T: 02 9630 2222