BEACH ACTIVITIES FOR TEAM BUILDING FUN N GAMES
Enjoy fun in the sun with a series of beach activities and games, beach olympics, sand sculpting, beach treasure hunts or beach volleyball!
Experience a variety of games on Sydney, Central Coast and Gold Coast Beaches.
Ideal summer events and conference team break out activities extravaganza! Formatted as a round robin of beach games, team building events, or ironman beach games. All teams participate to the best of their ability as cheers and laughter erupt!
Bushsports develops beach events cooperatively ensuring your organisations’ employees enjoy have an excellent time. Create themed team names, with everyone receiving their colour-coordinated bandanas.
After a few rounds of Beach Volleyball and using Hula Hoops Just for fun teams are awarded their winners Trophy.
Corporate Olympic Beach Games, Sand Sculpting, Beach Volleyball, Beach Cricket and events on all Beaches.
Team Building activities include:
- Flag Races: Dive for the marker planted in the sand.
- Sand Sculpting: Teams create a sculpture to be assessed and scored.
- Jaws Relay Race: Teams are timed as they race against each other. Run, jump or hop with inflated sharks, they must pass the sharks to their team mate without touching.
- Hula Hoop Aloha: Quoits Hula throw and then: Best of the best hula hoopers’ challenge rival teams in a timed hula contest. Great background music adds to the fun and excitement of this event.
- Life Raft Relays: Teams build and man their life rafts in an effort to move their team from the beach to safety.
- Crocodile Shuffle: Teams line up as they pass large inflatable sea creatures over their heads and back between their legs. As music begins, they work as a unit and slalom through a wild and wacky fun course.
- Flipped Out Relay: Wearing flippers and a snorkel mask, relay your team across the sands.
- Raft Build: Design and build your castaway raft to escape the island with left over debris beach combed.
- Beach Volleyball: Modified volleyball on the beach. 1, 2, 3 or 4 teams keep the fun action flowing. Which can be hosted By Olympic Beach Volleyball Champion, Kerri Pottharst or other Olympians.
- Commando: Strike up your best cammo gear and take to a military assault on the beaches, clearing a minefield and building sand castles.
- Obstacle Course: Bushsports creates the course on the beach. Participants make their way through the obstacles retrieving markers.
- Beach Comber Puzzle: Collect puzzle pieces to re-create a team puzzle.
- Beach Treasure Hunts: Search for a real treasure chest on Manly Beach, Bondi Beach, Surfers paradise or Coogee Beach. Use compass orienteering bearings and clues to reveal X marks the spot. Be a looting Pirates of the Caribbean corporate group and plunder the bounty!
- Beach Scavenger Hunts: Crashing waves have scattered many debris and artifacts along the beach. Collect as many as possible and build a raft, shelter or signal a rescue.
- Beach Soccer Games: Fun corporate beach soccer games.
- Beach Cricket Games: Modified fun interactive Australian Beach Cricket.
- Survivor Challenges: Complete a fun Survivor team building program.
SAND SCULPTURES a great fun hands on learning experience!
Sydney’s Eastern Beaches to from Bondi to Maroubra are some of the world’s greatest and best beaches!!
It’s even better when a professional sand sculpturist demonstrates and shares the tricks of the trade with your teams.
Bushsports sand sculpture staff encourage and facilitate teams building their own sand sculptures. During the sculpting team members learn to make the most productive use of their colleagues capabilities and qualities.
Creative sand sculpture combined with team building promotes excellent teamwork. Teams’ results are appraised and the company enjoys viewing an entire sand sculpture gallery.
Teamwork, creativity, and fun are the ingredients for beach sand sculpting activities with a collective result. The primary target is to initiate, develop and execute new methods of corporate training schemes. Sand and beach fun activities ideal to celebrate Christmas with a BBQ or Picnic suitable for all corporate groups, training programs and team building exercises.
Take advantage of free offers. Please complete the online enquiry form to receive a quote
CALL our Events team today on T 02 9871 3333